I didn't mean to fall off the face of the planet as far as this blog is concerned but Jordan and I both being sick last week really did a number on me! We are feeling a ton better now so I'm hoping to be back to blogging like I was before.
Here are a couple pictures I took last week:
Sweet little smile above turns to this in just one snap.
I love the way she all has her hands folded during these top two pictures.
Oh hi Amélie!
Jordan is finding that Bogart is quite comfy to lay on.
Bogart doesn't agree with the comfort thing though...look at that face!
But he likes to smell shoes and she doesn't so I guess they're even?
Yelling down to Daddy. Doesn't look like Bogart appreciates her yelling in his ear either.
He's such a good dog! We love him!
We woke up to snow last Friday...14 inches. Then two days later we were out in short sleeves enjoying 60 degree weather; snow completely gone. Now we hear it is forecasted to snow again tomorrow. Good grief!

No comments:
Post a Comment