I realize I haven't posted in a couple days. Thursday we were gone most of the day...the girls and I went to my parent's house and hung out with my dad and my nephew for half the day then later in the evening Brandon, Jordan, Amélie, Bogart and I all went for a walk to the park where we played for a while. Yesterday and today I've been a lazy, crabby lady who has had no motivation to do much of anything. The house is getting messier by the day and it's adding to my crankiness but I still can't seem to find the motivation to change it.
My baby must be going through a major growth spurt because she is eating MUCH more often than usual and can hardly stay awake long enough to actually eat. It's really wearing on me. She eats for about an hour and then an hour later she is wanting to eat again and as far as overnight goes, she used to be able to go 7 or 8 hours between feedings but the past couple nights it's been more like 4 or 5 so I'm majorly lacking on sleep (which adds to the crankiness). I feel like I'm barely getting any time to spend with Jordan or do housework or knit or take pictures and blog or sleep! I've not been the most fun person to be around lately.
Anyway, enough complaining, I suppose.
I came around the corner the other day and found that Bogart had fallen in between the couch cushions. He was stuck!
Sorry to post all the negativity. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow.
Awww, I'm sorry you're going through a tough spell Kayla. It's hard when babies readjust their schedule, isn't it? I hope you get back on track and feeling good soon! And that Bogart pup of yours is a cutie!!:)
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling!!! It gets better! =] so, you learned how to knit?! Yay! (Isn't it fun?) Hope things get better sooner rather than later!!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for your encouragement! Things seem to be improving already. Babies are so confusing! Chantel, I'm still learning how to knit; I think my biggest problem before was the needles I was trying to use (I was using plastic but I've since switched to bamboo). I'm a little too ambitious though and started making a sweater for Jordan as my first project. I wish you were here to help me!
ReplyDelete