Because Joaquin & Jordan were born on the same day we decided to do a little celebrating together with our two families. Joseph and Abi had us out to their house for dinner and I brought some food to share as well. Abi cooked some wonderful, wonderful food that put my quesadillas to shame!
(This picture makes me giggle; it looks like Brandon is really short, either that or Jordan is really tall!)
We tried to get some pictures of the mommas with the babies and the daddies and babies. We Mommas were having a little trouble getting everything together:
But we weren't the only ones! The daddies had a little struggle too:
We even got a family picture! My mom thinks this one is awful because of Jordan bawling her eyes out but Brandon & I get quite the kick out of it!
And somewhere in there Brandon took a picture of my feet which I almost thought were Jordan's feet when I first saw them.
We had a really great time! Thank you so much for having us over for a wonderful celebration! I wish I had gotten a picture of the cake. It was a giant cupcake that was bigger than my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment