Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jordan turned ONE!!!


I cannot believe I am saying this right now but Jordan is ONE YEAR OLD! I am completely blown away by how quickly the past year has gone by and all that Jordan has learned and experienced in just one year of life. She is quite the traveling girl making two trips to Minnesota and a trip to Washington to attend her first wedding. She took her first steps at 7 1/2 months old even though she didn't truly start walking for another 3 1/2 months. And we are quite excited and proud of her for going poo-poo in the potty today on her first birthday! She sat and read her new Curious Georgebook from Timm, Jennifer & Katelyn (see picture below) during her potty time.


Here are some pictures of the cake and cupcakes. My mom came over the night before the party to help me decorate the cake. I am so thankful because quite honestly I am a terrible when it comes to decorating cakes. It usually always ends up a disaster. Thank you so much, Mom!!! I think it turned out WONDERFUL! It wasn't until I started this blog post that I realized we never did put a candle on Jordan's cake. Oopsie!


I will be posting more birthday pictures/stories throughout the entire week so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I COULD JUST DIE, SO CUTE!!!!
    kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cake idea!!!!!! Looks like yous had fun!! Happy birthday sweet Jordan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake is adorable and such a creative idea! I can't believe she is already one?! Where did that year go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your comments on the cake!

    ReplyDelete