

It was so much fun watching Jordan open her presents. Immediately she ripped into the first present and started handing me all the paper she pulled off (She has an old magazine that is exclusively hers that we let her do whatever she wants with. She tears pages out and tears each page apart. She used to try and put pieces in her mouth but after I started taking each piece away from her when she'd do that she's started handing the pieces to me instead).
After she opened her first present she didn't really want to open any more because the first one was books which are her favorite thing in the world! I was really happy that she got some new books too because I am getting tired of the books we already have. Jordan chases me around the house with books all day long (which is a good thing she likes reading so much!). We read books no less than 5 times a day at least 5 books each time and reading each book at least 5 times a piece (and that's just me! When Daddy gets home, he reads to her too).

All the kids that came to her party were really intrigued by all her presents and wanted to be right up close to see everything she got and even help her open them if she was distracted or too slow :) It was really cute! I love the middle picture above with the back of everyone's heads. I'm really surprise and excited that Jordan did so well having so many people so close to her especially for not having much sleep (we tried laying her down a little early for her nap so we could ensure that she would be awake when guests started to arrive. Well, she did NOT like that one bit and it took us an hour to get her to sleep! Then she decided to take a little nap that was barely an hour when they are typically 2-3 hours long. I guess she showed us!). I love getting to watch all the kids interact. Most of them didn't know each other yet they all quickly bonded and started talking and playing games together. The ages range from 1 to 8 years old and they all played together so good!
I love the Rollie Pollie! That turned out so cute! Next time I bring clothes we should do a book exchange too! Ellie is a huge reader and I totally understand about reading the same books over and over again!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jolen! I would LOVE to do a book exchange!
ReplyDelete