I went to another scrapbooking party this past week at my friend Abigail's house. It was a blast! Here are the adorable cards we made.
I got a cute baby stamp set to do some scrapbooking with and I learned a new technique that I plan to use with it too; you guys will see that later once I actually start creating.
Hi my name is rose and i am also love to scrapbook and cook! I have been wanting to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts. I am also a homeschooling mom. God bless, Rose
Hi my name is rose and i am also love to scrapbook and cook! I have been wanting to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts. I am also a homeschooling mom.
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Rose
Thank you so much, Rose! I really appreciate your comment and that you read my blog! I would love to read your blog!
ReplyDelete