Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nothing New

I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks because I haven't really done anything worthy of post material. I have enjoyed myself by avoiding house work and just relaxing doing absolutely nothing! Taking it easy as some might call it.

Actually last week my mom and I watched P.S. I Love You. We both were sitting there crying and crying throughout the whole movie! I don't watch chick flicks very often but I must say, I am ready to watch this one again! I loved it!

Speaking of my mom, she started a blog of her own this weekend! I'm so proud of her! She was a little nervous about it at first but she really enjoys playing around with things like this and she realized that it's a lot easier than it looks. I was a little intimidated when I first started too but I found out that they pretty much do all the work for you, the only thing left is finding things to blog about. Which can be a struggle for me sometimes but I think I've improved somewhat. As I mentioned in a previous post, I should be having more to write about with baby on the way. Right now, I feel pretty much like regular ol' Kayla, only difference at the moment is that I'm eating ALL day long! Seriously, I had eaten 4 meals before 10:00 this morning and I was still searching for food!

I need to go. I don't have any pictures to post and blogs without pictures just aren't nearly as interesting! Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog, it's nice to meet you! I hope your week is going well.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you too! I am so happy my mom introduced me to your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to say thanks for having us over dinner...wonderful again as usual! We had a very nice time.

    ReplyDelete