Saturday, August 2, 2008

Going on a Picnik!!



I found this new program on the internet to edit photos! I have been playing around with it all morning and having a blast! I've always wanted Photoshop but it's not really a priority thing for us to purchase so we haven't, but in the meantime, this program will do! It's called Picnik and it's FREE!! Here is another picture that I played with too. This was just a sample photo they had on the site.


This may "enhance" my posts! Instead of boring just plain ol' pictures like I usually have I can get all fancy shmancy now! This is so much fun! I highly recommend it for those of you who don't have photoshop or any other photo editor program; this one is easy to use. And you can do more than those above. I was just liking this style for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment