Saturday, August 2, 2008

Exciting news to share

I have some news to share that makes me want to stand on the mountain top and yell to the whole world "I'm pregnant!!" I am so excited to be having a baby!! I am about 2 1/2 months along right now and our baby is due to arrive in February! This is our first child and we are ecstatic!

I am hoping too that with all the exciting things that will be going on with the pregnancy and baby that I will posting on here ALOT more often since our lives will become a bit more eventful although we could be too busy that I may not get a chance to get on here much even with all the news to share. Lets hope it's the former.

I really, really wish I knew what we are having so I can get to crafting away on a scrapbook, clothes, blankets, booties, burp cloths and more. I will post pictures of the progress of the nursery too as we get to it. I got the paint last week but it's a little darker than I planned once I got it home so I am going back to Home Depot to see if they can lighten it for me. It might be a month or two before we can actually get it painted but I will be sure to keep you posted.

I had been feeling pretty nauseous for a while and it was miserable! It's so hard to eat when everything makes you want to gag. The only thing I could ever bring myself to eat were cheese crisps from Taco Johns. I'm sure they are so healthy for the baby. Ha! I am thankful to say that beginning this past week I have been feeling MUCH better and I am able to eat more of a variety of foods again! Thank God! I must say that even though I felt horribly nauseous that I am pretty lucky because I wasn't throwing up like crazy. Actually I only "got sick" twice and both times were a result of me gagging myself with the toothbrush while brushing my teeth before bedtime. I try so hard to be careful but I can't not brush my tongue; I feel like my mouth isn't clean until my entire mouth, including tongue, is clean. Let's hope that's over though.
That's enough of all the throwing up talk! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment