Wednesday, May 18, 2011

more quick Jordan stories

Yesterday Jordan really wanted to go outside.  I let her know that she needed to eat lunch and take a nap first then promised she could go outside when she woke up.  She obliged.  When I heard her awake after her nap I opened the door to her room and she came running out heading to the back door and shouting "Outside!  Outside!"  I started laughing then quickly reminded her that she had to get some shoes on first.  She has always been such a lover of the outdoors.  Sometimes when she'd be crying when she was a baby and I couldn't figure out what was wrong I would just take her outside and she would immediately stop and be perfectly content the entire time we were out there.

This morning I was cleaning Jordan's face after breakfast when I hear "...two, three, four."  and see her moving her little pointer finger along.  She was counting the pieces of cereal that had fallen into her bib and when I looked in there, sure enough, there were four pieces.

This kid loves cheese.  She asks for it at nearly every meal and at random times throughout the day.  She will sneak it off the counter whenever she can.  I often times find her stealing grated cheese off the plate that I've kept a little too close to the counter's edge.  This particular day she went straight for the block of cheese.  I turned around to this:


No comments:

Post a Comment