This little one is so smiley, so talkative and so much fun to have in our lives. We love her so much!
Like any baby, she loves to be naked. And just like her sister did, she LOVES her changing table!
I've been trying to get started using cloth diapers again. With Jordan, I was so excited to start using them that I started before we even came close to running out of disposables. I was so excited that I apparently was easily able to overlook the frequent leaks as I adjusted to having to change diapers three times as often and I didn't mind the smell that overtook her room and the extra laundry. This time around, however, I am really struggling to look past all of that! It is getting better as I get used to them but it still is such an adjustment. I have learned a little trick that seems to keep the smell down in her room and that is VERY helpful! And I've begun doing a load of laundry every day and that really helps me to keep up on everything, including diapers. So that's not so bad. And the leaks have really seemed to be less once I accepted that I need to change her more often and figured out a new way to place the inserts. So I guess it's really not terrible. I'm really learning to like them again although I'm not sure I'll ever be as gung-ho about them as I was in the very beginning. I have no idea why I just went on about that! But one more thing: I forgot how BIG cloth diapers make a baby's butt look! It's so goofy looking!!
I have my computer back out in the main living area (I had moved it into our bedroom but realized it was so hidden away that I wasn't uploading pictures or blogging very often at all...out of sight, out of mind.) so hopefully that means I'll be more consistent with my blogging again!
No comments:
Post a Comment