About a month and a half ago one Saturday, we had a wedding to go to in the morning and a UFC fight card to watch in the evening. I wanted the girls to wear their TAPOUT gear that day for the fights but wasn't so sure about it for the wedding but I didn't want to change them midday so I decided to dress up the outfit by giving Jordan some fancy hair and clip-on earrings. She looked so cute!
Then, on a whim, we decided we should get her ears pierced! On the way home from the wedding, we stopped at the mall and got them pierced. It was such a quick decision, which is usually not at all how we do things but it's one that I don't regret. Jordan has done so well, and they look so good on her! During the piercing, her bottom lip stuck out in a pout when the first side was done, then after side two the pain really "kicked in" and she started crying, then the lady asked her if she wanted a sucker and she stopped crying and sucked away on her sucker. We looked in the mirror and she was super proud and that was pretty much the end.
Here is the real thing:
And here is my sweet baby in her Tapout.
No comments:
Post a Comment