Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A favorite


I was going through some old text messages the other day and came across one from my mom that was typed as though it were from Jordan and it said something like "Hi Meemee!  I miss you and I'm so excited to come see you and Daddy and my new sister!"  I had to read it a few times to figure out the Meemee part and it made me sad that I had already forgotten that it was Jordan's way of saying Mommy so I'm putting this on here so that I won't forget again!

It was so funny because she used to only call me Momma but one day she started saying Meemee and it took us a week or two to figure out why she was calling me Meemee.  Brandon was the one who figured it out.  He and Jordan were in the car and after he said Mommy, she repeated "Meemee."  Duh!  It took us too long to figure that one out, how frustrating I'm sure it was for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment