and all our happenings...
Amélie stayed in the same position in all these and Jordan was all over the place! How funny! She's been like that since she was a baby! By the way, it's so nice to see you blogging again! I love it!
That's it! I can't take it anymore....I am moving home! These photos were the last straw...I want Easton to be able to play with his cousins! :)
Yay! Wait til I tell Heidi, she'll be as excited as I am! ;)
Woohoo! It's about time! They would all have so much fun together!
Aw, Melissa! I can't wait! Your mom is going to be so thrilled too! Yay!
Amélie stayed in the same position in all these and Jordan was all over the place! How funny! She's been like that since she was a baby!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it's so nice to see you blogging again! I love it!
That's it! I can't take it anymore....I am moving home! These photos were the last straw...I want Easton to be able to play with his cousins! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Wait til I tell Heidi, she'll be as excited as I am! ;)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! It's about time! They would all have so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteAw, Melissa! I can't wait! Your mom is going to be so thrilled too! Yay!
ReplyDelete