Wednesday, March 23, 2011

picture a day

I shouldn't even be telling you this because it is possible that I can't hold to it as I'd like but I'm setting a goal for myself of taking at least one picture a day of the girls or dog or simply anything happening in our home that day and putting it on the blog.  I'm freeing myself from having to write a whole post as long as I at least get a picture up.  We'll see how long this lasts!

I was giving the girls a bath this morning when I realized that this was the very first time they've taken one together.  I of course wanted to take a picture to note the "event" but I had forgotten it in the living room.  I wrapped Amélie in a towel, quickly retrieved the camera from the living room and headed back to the bathroom.  After I put Am back in the tub she started to cry.  I was afraid my chance of getting pictures had come and gone but she quickly settled down after realizing how relaxing and warm the water was.  Then I took SO MANY pictures that I'm having a really difficult time picking which ones to put on this here blog. So I've decided to overload and do all my favorites!


I laid the wash rag down to cover Amélie's parts and Jordan immediately went in for it having no idea the real reason for it being there.


This is the face I seem to get whenever I ask her to smile.  Goofy kid.


Does this one really need a caption?  I just love it!  I don't think the next three need captions either.





Mama's little helper


Nice and cozy after her bath while her big sis is in the background having a grand ol' time in the bath tub 



Oh and we can't forget Bogart!

No comments:

Post a Comment