Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello again!

I have been inspired to blog again after reading so many blogs lately, but then when I actually have some free time to blog I realize that I'd really rather READ blogs than WRITE one!  I decided the least I could do was throw some pictures on here for you all to see.


Amélie, the day she was born.  I have been so terrible about taking pictures of her!  With nursing, taking care of a two year old and a puppy I find myself never taking time to capture the moments on camera.  Shame on me!  Wait a second!  I never posted that we got a dog!  Shame on me again!


We got a Great Dane puppy the beginning of January.  This picture, I believe, was taken the night Amélie was born.  He was so little then!  He has probably over doubled in size just since this was taken over a month and a half ago!  People often ask me how the transition from one to two children is going but in all reality it has been a transition from one to THREE because the dog definitely requires a lot of time and attention (more than the baby!).  By the way, his name is Bogart.


Jordan and her cousin Ivan (four and a half months younger than her) at her two year birthday party!  Yep a lot has been going on in the Scherrer household:  got a puppy, had a baby, and celebrated Jordan's second birthday.  Things are finally seeming to slow down and fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment