Wednesday, March 30, 2011

breakfast


Breakfast at the Scherrer house this morning.  

I was in the kitchen making Pioneer Woman's Prune Cake when I look over and see Jordan's bite size Frosted Mini Wheats standing at attention.  

It's simple things like this that happen every day that make me so thankful for my new blogging goal because it reminds me to capture these things instead of chuckling then going about my day and forgetting them by the next.

3 comments:

  1. So... how was the prune cake? I've been thinking about trying it, but it scares me a little. Prunes? Was it as good as PW says it is? -Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome! I thought it was best fresh out of the oven but it was still pretty tasty this morning too! I'd been wanting to try it for quite some time but the prunes scared me too. I'm glad decided to give it a try. Brandon hasn't tried it yet but Jordan and I sure like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan ate it up too! He would've eaten a lot more if we had more! The kid couldn't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete