Jordan LOVES Bear-bear. I have tried to get her to like her dollies and other girly things (which she really is beginning to enjoy as she's getting older) but there is something about this bear that she can't part with. It's quite sweet actually...even though I really hoped that my kids would not get attached to one thing in particular. Jordan really does have a "thing" for bears but it's incredible the extra love she has for this one bear.
The picture below is the reason why I have come so close to surrendering when it comes to doing Jordan's hair! She always takes head bands off and rips pony tails and bows off the top of her head (ouch!). The pony tails she will leave on almost all day but if I leave her alone for too long (in her car seat for a trip across town is usually when this happens) she will yank it right out then she has a big patch of hair that sticks straight up like a mohawk that just looks so silly, especially for a girl! But those darn head bands I cannot get her to keep them on! If I tell her how pretty it is she leaves them in for 3 minutes, maybe 5, 10 at the most, if we are really lucky. I keep trying though. One of these days she'll stop...right?! I sure hope so.
When she takes these beautiful hair decorations off her head, can you guess where they immediately go? (see below for answer)
No comments:
Post a Comment