Ok, ok, so she's not quite walking all the time. In fact she pretty much only walks when some one really exciting is enticing her. But it is still really exciting for us!
oh my lord...STOP HER! I wanted Kage to walk so desperatly, now all she does is run away from me. Today I went to the Bathroom in Wal-mart and she tried to crawl underneath the stall..I grabbed her foot in mid-stream (quite the feat). We all know how clean the floors are in there...needless to say Kage had a full scrubbing of the hands! So Stop her now before it's to late! :)
oh my lord...STOP HER! I wanted Kage to walk so desperatly, now all she does is run away from me. Today I went to the Bathroom in Wal-mart and she tried to crawl underneath the stall..I grabbed her foot in mid-stream (quite the feat). We all know how clean the floors are in there...needless to say Kage had a full scrubbing of the hands!
ReplyDeleteSo Stop her now before it's to late! :)
Kayla Boyles
Oh Kayla! That is too funny! I can just picture it so clearly! I laughed and laughed after I read your comment.
ReplyDelete