Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My poor sweet baby!

Jordan had her two month appointment yesterday and had to get her shots. My poor sweet baby! I had never heard her cry that hard her entire life! Later on in the evening we were both crying; her of course because she was in pain, and I too because she was in pain! I wish I could have taken it away! Praise God that by the time she woke up from her next nap she was back to her normal self and has been doing just fine ever since!


This was taken as we were about to head out the door for a walk with Nana. Jordan LOVES walks! I know it looks like she was asleep here but once we hit the outdoors she perked right up and was taking in all of God's wonderful creation that she was seeing for the first time.

Another thing she absolutely loves is her mobile! She is beginning to understand things better and how they work. She will lay in her crib and look up at her mobile signaling for us to wind it up. Once we do, she smiles and smiles at it. Then after it quits she longs for us to play it again. It's amazing how quickly they catch on! In fact, just now she started fussing so I went in to see what she wanted and she was staring at her mobile. I turned it on and she stopped fussing and started "dancing" around! I can hear her making little "giggle" noises in there. It's so precious! We have a wind-up mobile so I have to keep winding it for her. I really want to find a battery operated one so it doesn't keep running out on her.

She had a visit from her cousin a few days ago. He absolutely adores her! He's always telling us "She's so cute, isn't she?!" and "Her dress is really pretty." He's got a little brother on the way and I know he and his older brother will have so much fun with this new little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment