Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How does your garden grow?


I planted some seeds to get my garden started indoors. It only took a couple of days before I started seeing a couple starting to pop up and once one came up they all started to "take off"! Now I've got tomatoes (3 kinds!), zucchini, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, jalapenos and such sprouting in my living room! I love watching the progress. I'm always talking to Jordan about them and telling her that next year she will be able to help me plant our garden because she will be over a year old! I think she's excited ;) I remember helping my dad in our garden when I was little and I always had such a blast; it was a special thing for the two of us to get to do.

I've gone out to look at my garden "remains" from last year and was pleased to see my strawberry patch spreading and turning very green! Also, the rhubarb I planted last year is also starting to come up! It's gotten about 2 inches high and the leaves are sure growing rapidly. Each time I go out there the leaves have gotten higher and much, much wider! I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment