Monday, April 13, 2009

Minnesota

Wow! It's been so long since I've posted. I have so many things to say that I don't even know where to start!

Kelley asked if Jordan & I would like to go on a road trip to Minnesota with her & her 3 month old son Brayden because she had a second interview there. We decided it'd be a fun time so we packed up and left for a week. The babies were so wonderful the entire trip! We were able to get them on the same schedule which made our stops less frequent and they were so forgiving when we kept having to put them back in the carseat over and over again. We had no idea the weather would be so bad when we made the plans to go, otherwise, Jordan & I would not have gone & Kelley and Brayden would have flown...but we made it safely and now have a fun memory. Thank God for His protection! We were praying our way through those storms! We stayed with Kelley's family while we were there. Kelley's mom is a great cook! She made several wonderful recipes while we were there.

During our hotel stays on the way there and back Jordan and Brayden slept in the same pack & play...they each had their very first slumber party!!

Then we made a stop to feed the kids in Jordan, MT! Of course we had to take a picture of that!! And it's pretty cool because we also passed through Brandon, MN! Too bad there isn't a city named Kayla out there somewhere! ;)

We discovered some pretty cool "artwork" too! This was ice on the tire of the vehicle. Isn't that neat?!


We had a lot of fun but as always it's great to be home. Especially when we had to leave Daddy behind! We both missed him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment