Ok so I didn't quite meet my goal of having that rocker/glider cover done by the end of the month BUT I almost got there! The back & bottom cushion have been done, it's the arm rests that I still need to work on.
I am finally 37 weeks pregnant which means I am considered full term right now. With only having three weeks left until my actual due date we are getting pretty excited...and impatient too! They started a wager at work for what day I will have the baby and how much she will weigh. It's kinda fun to see what people's guesses are and I can't wait to hear who actually gets it right!
We rearranged the baby's room just a tad bit (actually all we did was switch which wall the changing table was on). Oh my word! What an incredible difference it has made! It really opened the room up and it looks SO much better! I am super happy with the change!!
Brandon's parents got him a digital frame for his birthday! We are pretty excited about it! We had put one on our baby gift registry and hadn't gotten one yet. It's something we really wanted with Baby on her way.
I've been trying to imagine what our baby is going to look like lately. I've been staring at her ultrasound and at Brandon's & my baby pictures. Trying to guess how much hair and what color eyes she will have.
Thanks for visiting Karen Cooks... in Havre! :) I see you're about ready to have a baby girl! How nice for you. What have you named her? My granddaughter (2-1/2 yrs) name is Kayla *and* coincidentally I have a cousin in TX who collects penguins - he has about 3,000 of them!! I love the colors of the nursery... looks like you and Mom have been busy! Good luck to you in the next few weeks... how exciting :))
ReplyDeleteKaren
You know, I did the same thing. Staring at Lee's and my baby pictures and well Kage came out lookin' like both of us. What is funny is in the gene pool brown eyes are dominant and well Kage came out with Hazel eyes. She has daddy's lips, which are great. But really....she came out lookin' like Kage. She took something from both....it's amazing. I can't wait for you!
ReplyDeleteKayla