Friday, January 2, 2009

Maternity pants & blessings

Last week my mom & I had gone to Old Navy to find me some maternity pants. I have been able to wear my regular pants up until now but as of late all my pants seem to be getting more and more uncomfortable each time I put them on and button them all the way up. I found two pairs of maternity pants that fit great and I really liked. One is a pair of jeans and the other is a pair of khaki colored cords that I can wear to work. I was super excited how easy it was to find them...until I looked at the price tag! Each pair was $32.50. Now that may not sound like much for some of you out there but I just couldn't see spending that much money for pants I'm only going to wear for TWO months! I knew I needed them and was able to soothe myself a little by remembering that we DO plan on having more children so these pants WILL be used more than just two months. After I got home and was showing my purchases to Brandon I got to looking at the receipt and discovered that one of the pairs was 60% off!! What a blessing!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks goodness for small blessings! Maternity clothes purchases are a hard pill to swallow but you'll be glad you made the investment the next time around! I hope you're feeling ok!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete