Friday, September 12, 2008

The Room!


We got the walls in the baby's room painted. It looks AMAZING!! I am so happy with it; the color turned out exactly what I wanted. We just have to get the trim and the closet painted white. I'm going to be doing a step by step display as we get things done.
I can't wait until we find out what we are having so we can start getting things to decorate for either boy or girl. Our ultrasound is October 8th! We are so thrilled! I am able to bring two people with me so of course Brandon is coming but we have also invited my mom along. She is probably about as excited as we are, because you know, back in the day when she was pregnant with my sister and I they didn't do routine ultrasounds like they do now; they only did them if they knew something was wrong. We are counting down the days...three and a half weeks left!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the color Kayla!! It turned out so cute! I can't wait to hear the news! I'll be checking your blog!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete