Saturday, September 13, 2008

Decorating the Laundry Room

Our laundry room is also the entry way as you come in our back door. We hadn't really done anything with the area yet and it really needed something. We got to work hanging things and cleaning the room up and it looks so much more comforting when you walk into our house. It's funny how hanging two things on the wall can cozy a room up as much as these did. I feel much better about people coming in through that door.



This one here I ordered at an Uppercase Living party my friend Katie back in April or May. Once I saw it in the catalog I knew the perfect place in my house and I HAD to have it. Ha! It took us until this past weekend to get it up. How long is that? Five months?! But just like I thought, it's perfect in that spot right above the washer & dryer.


We hung this one right above the stairs and it's pretty much the first thing you see as you walk in the door. This was a gift from Brandon for Valentine's Day about three years ago. He is absolutely the best at picking out gifts! Here is a close up so you can see the pictures better.

It feels so cozy in there now! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to decorate your laundry room! The pictures are beautiful!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete