
We tore down the fence that was around our backyard quite some time ago because it was beginning to fall over in some places. So needless to say, we have been exposed! I do not like the lack of privacy! I have a garden in the yard and whenever I tend to it the whole world can see me! AND the bunnies come in and eat my veggies! I did not once get to eat lettuce out of my garden this year. We have been wanting to put a new fence up but had to wait until the garage was done being built and concrete poured between it and the house for a patio area. The time has finally come for our fence to go up! We ordered a six foot vinyl privacy fence and they began putting it up on Friday! When I got home from work I went out and stood next to one of the posts smiling because I am so excited! Next year when Baby is here we can play out in the yard without a care in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment