Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Organization

I would love to be an organized mother and wife who always gets all the chores done on a daily basis and everything else done in a timely manner. I would love to not have papers laying around piling up because I don’t know what file would be the best for them to go into or because I’m not quite sure yet that it should be thrown away. I would love to be a better time manager so I can have dinner ready when Brandon gets off work, instead of just starting to come up with my idea of what to make at that time. I would love to be a better blogger and have a new post daily…or even once a week would make me happy at this point. I also would like to be a better journalist so I can creatively put my thoughts into words for my blog (I suppose not only my blog but any other writing I do as well). I would love to be able to manage my time so well that I'd be able to work on my scrapbooking and other crafts and even work out! What's my problem?!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya Kayla! But...you're not wonderwoman....and no one expects you to be! And you're taking care of that precious baby girl, and at least you're making dinner at night!:) Don't be so hard on yourself, all of that organization stuff comes with time, unless you're born with it, and those people are just no fair:) Focus on one thing at a time...that way you won't overwhelm yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your problem is that you are not Super Woman! I came to realize this in myself a couple of years ago. You just have to be ok with the fact that you're only human and you're only 1 tiny person! :-) I had a fantastic conversation with your mom yesterday and she was telling me about what a good mommy you are to Jordan (no real suprise there) but I have to say, for a first time mom, I am really impressed! I can't wait to come and visit that baby! Love you girl!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies so much for your comments. I really needed to hear what each of you had to say; I am very encouraged! I have been reminding myself of your words throughout each of my days so I won't worry so much and become overwhelmed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete