I went to peek at Jordan after laying her down for a nap & I looked in to see her pacifier stuck on her thumb and my baby struggling to get that thing back in her mouth! I stood and watched for quite some time then hollered down to Brandon to tell what she was doing then came back to keep watching her. The problem wasn't really getting it back into her mouth, no, the problem was once she got it in there her thumb would pull it right back out! Poor thing! Finally, after about 5 minutes, it fell off her thumb and landed right beside her little head in eye view and she burst into tears...but was quickly distracted by her mobile and now I'm pretty sure she's snoozing. What a challenge for a wee little girl though!
I had just sent the video camera downstairs with Brandon to be put on the charger otherwise I would have video-taped it. Bummer. But how about a couple pictures instead?!
(This shirt used to be a dress of mine when I was a baby!)
Ahhhh...she is getting so big already!! What a cutie pie, Kayla!!
ReplyDelete