Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Jordan has got a headfull of beautiful dark hair which you probably won't see much of on here because we always keep it covered with hats (they lose too much heat through their heads without hats and with all this cold weather we've been having we don't want to risk anything). Brandon & I both had lots of dark hair when we were born so it wasn't a surprise. I was really hoping she'd have hair just like she does; and it's got natural curl! You can only really see the curl when she's getting a bath but once her hair dries and gets hats put on it straightens right out, probably because it's so baby fine right now. Anyway, she doesn't really like her baths yet but she's definitely a true girl and LOVES to get her hair washed! She'll be crying her head off during the entire bath and as soon as I start rubbing that soap around on her head she quiets right up and just lays there perfectly content enjoying every minute of it. She's been like this since day one. It's so fun to see her personality! Oh and she is a definite daddy's girl! Which I actually don't mind one bit...I think it's quite sweet. She loves to cuddle with her daddy and he can give her a diaper change without her making a peep! She tends to fuss when I'm changing her. Just some news I wanted to share real quick-like while I add another picture. I suppose a bathtime picture would have been perfect since that's what I was talking about but, sorry, I don't have any bath pictures yet. That's something I'll have to work on getting one of these days. It'll be a little easier once that umbilical cord falls off and we can actually lay her in her little ducky bathtub.

3 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful Kayla! I can't wait to see even more pictures of your precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose are fantastic pictures! I kept checking your blog, and checking and I was so suprised this morning when there were three posts! It is so fun to hear about her personality...funny they are so full of it already isn't it? I am glad to hear you can't stop looking at her-I couldn't stop with mine either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete