I have so many things requiring my time lately and yet I also have so much to write about. Unfortunately the other things take priority over writing. I wish I could just say the magic words and they would be done for me so I could spend my time doing the things I really want to do. I'm letting you know this because I may not be posting for a while as a result of it but hopefully it really will not be long at all. I also wanted to share the news:
We are having a girl!!!!
We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and it was the most amazing thing! We recorded it onto a VHS tape and I have watched it so many times already. It's so precious, at the very end of the video we caught her sucking her thumb (we all gasped then ahhhed when we saw it)! We got to watch for a little while but then she pulled it out which was really precious to watch too. After seeing the ultrasound though makes me even more anxious for February to arrive when I can actually hold her in my arms!
I'm so happy for you Kayla! You're going to be a wonderful mommy to your precious little girl! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I can't wait to hold her in my arms either. I agree with Katie...you are going to be a wonderful mommy.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was funny, though, cuz I had just posted about the snow and then realized you'd updated your blog so I came over here to see that you'd written about all the "wonderful" snow too.