Sunday, September 4, 2011

Someone got a hair cut


I can't say I was completely ready for it but we decided to get Jordan's hair cut for the first time and even up all the natural layers.  We had it cut to the top layer which means it is pretty short...I'd say she got about 6 inches got chopped off!


She was such a good sport sitting there.  I was very proud of her for sitting so well.



All finished (this was the best picture I could get at the time) and she got a "prize" and a balloon.  She and the dog were quite entertained by the balloon the rest of the day.

4 comments:

  1. How cute...what a good sport! That looks like the back room at Victory...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're good! It WAS at Victory. We heard that they were having a Cut-a-thon and decided to take her there. (Brandon is related to Clint Hendrickson just in case you know him. That's how we found out.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I always LOVE your pictures!! You have such an amazing talent when it comes to photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Molly! I don't even know what to say; I am quite blown away by your compliment!

    ReplyDelete