Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby news!


Here is the most recent picture of our new little one!  We had the ultrasound this morning and found out we are having another girl!  It was really cute, for nearly the entire ultrasound she had her feet over her head.  Finally as the lady was about to wrap things up our little missy straightened out a bit which gave us a couple more minutes of getting to see her, which was wonderful!  I think we got a little more of a clear profile shot with Jordan but we will be having another ultrasound in 8 weeks so I'm hoping for some more pictures then too!  

This of course is a picture of little ol' pregnant me.  I was thinking at first that it is weird that my belly is smaller the second time around but then realized that the first time I had a slow desk job in which I could sit and eat to my hearts content but now I just don't think about food nearly as much as I did during my desk job days (I weighed more on a regular, non-pregnant basis when I worked there too) and I think that is pretty much what the difference is.  I could certainly be wrong.  

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So excited for you and Brandon!

    btw- I weighed more when I worked too...a LOT more. I guess in some ways it's a good thing that all we do is run after our 18 month olds!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEE!!!!! (That's excited yelling, in case you can't tell.) She looks much less peanut-like and WAAAY more baby-like in this ultrasound picture! So excited that you're having another little girl! Looks like Brandon is going to be SUPER outnumbered now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This Nana is so excited for another granddaughter! I can't wait until she gets here and I get to snuggle with her too!

    ReplyDelete