I didn't know that kids developed an opinion on clothes this early but Jordan has definitely decided that she has a favorite "outfit" already!
But, anyway, this bright pink fuzzy vest was in the new supply along with these cute brown fuzzy boots and Jordan has sure taken a liking to them! She wore them three days straight and she even insisted on wearing the boots with her red Pooh skirt...it was quite the combination...big boots with a little skirt; she was quite the site running around the back yard! She still wants to wear them all the time. I find them both laying around the house all the time! In fact I found the vest in the bathroom today and her boots in her new cardboard box fort that she's been loving too!
I included the picture above because she just cracks me up in this picture! I can't look at it and not laugh! And it has her box in the background, her new "fort." The dog bed came in it and she's been loving it up ever since, putting all her stuffed dog toys in it and crawling in herself. It's very cute how entertained she is by it! And YES I did say dog bed. Jordan has an obsession with dogs. Whenever she sees or hears a dog, be it real or stuffed or a simply a picture, she will start panting like a dog and gets super excited. We took her to McDonalds for the first time yesterday and in the play place there was a picture of a dog and ever time she went past it to go down the slide she had to touch it and when other kids were there she had to tell them about it. We printed off a couple pictures and hung them on the wall in her room right by her crib; she loves reminding us they are there whenever we go in to get her after a nap. It's a pretty cute obsession and we made the decision to get her a dog. We thought a lot about it, slept on it and thought some more and we decided to go with a harlequin Great Dane. The mommy dog won't be impregnated until June so we've got a little bit of waiting to do before our doggie actually arrives and we are trying to wait patiently but it's so hard! The dog is in Washington so we get to take a little trip at the end of the summer to go pick it up so that'll be a ton of fun! If you want to see the mommy and daddy of our to-be puppy check it out here.
By the way, I just want to add that I've been working on this post for almost two weeks now (started it on April 21st) and I was having major problems adding pictures...well it turns out it was my own fault, I was trying to upload pictures in the wrong format. It was definitely a learning experience but I apologize to all you readers out there having to wait and wait simply because of my own silly error.




Those are great pictures of Jordan! She has such style:) I am so excited for yous to get a dog! Great Danes are so beautiful!!! What fun!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI would just like to say that I am an avid reader of your blog and appreciate all of the time that you put into it. Keep up the great work Kayla A Scherrer!
ReplyDeleteLove, Brandon S