Thursday, March 19, 2009

Special gift


We had been looking all over for the perfect lettering so we could hang Jordan's name on the wall in her room. Everywhere we looked around town just didn't have quite what we were looking for not to mention everything was so expensive! I was getting a little discouraged thinking we wouldn't be able to do the lettering for a while, if at all; then a lady Brandon supervises at work surprised us by saying we could pick anything we wanted off The Cates Company website and it would be our gift from her for the baby. I was super excited to find out they do all sorts of decor for kids rooms but especially that they do lettering too! What a blessing! I knew what I wanted immediately! The letters just arrived this morning during breakfast and I stopped eating to hang them up then I called my mom telling her she had to come see! Jordan was laying in her crib watching as I was putting them on the knobs and stared at the letters admiring her name. Later I went in to take a peek at her and she was staring at the letters again so I guess she likes them just as much as I do! Thank you so much Kathey!! They look fantastic and match perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment