

One month that is! Can you believe she is one month old today?! I can't either. I am so baffled by it! I can hardly believe our little bundle of joy has been with us for so long! Her daddy & I agreed last night that she gets cuter by the day. I hardly thought that was possible because she was so stinkin' cute to begin with.
While Brandon was working today my mom & I took Jordan to the mall to get her pictures taken. She was such a good sport! She was awake the whole time, didn't cry or fuss and she posed like a natural model.
She's picking up on the smiling thing. We've found a couple tickle spots that can get her to smile but for now most of her smiles come during her sleep. The other day I had her laying in the bassinet in front of me on the couch and she kept crying. I finally after quite a bit of crying gave in and picked her up. She immediately stopped crying and smiled real big like she was thinking "Ha, ha! I fooled you! I was only crying because I wanted you to pick me up not because anything was wrong and you fell for it!"

Sometimes you just need a snuggle from your mama! Nothing else could make you feel better (and I love that!). :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Time flies, before you know it she'll be two, trust me! :) Enjoy every minute.
ReplyDelete