I was impressed with what I came up with. They were very chocolatey and had the perfect hint of coffee flavor. Unfortunately, I didn't write how much of what I put in! I really need to get better about that. It just seems that I get so busy adding a little of this & a little of that, oh maybe some more of that, just a little more. Before I know it I have lost track of how much I've added. I am open to suggestions!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Lazy
I have been feeling very lazy lately and haven't wanted to do much of anything but lie around. I think it has something to do with the 20 & 30 below weather. It has been freezing! I did find some energy the other day to make some Meringue cookies! I had lots of leftover egg whites from another recipe that called for several yolks. My meringue cookie recipe that I usually use only calls for 4 whites so I tried searching for another recipe that might call for 7 egg whites but had no such luck. I did come across a recipe that for "mocha" meringue cookies that sounded yummy so I decided to go off of my recipe and add the ingredients from the mocha recipe. The result:

I was impressed with what I came up with. They were very chocolatey and had the perfect hint of coffee flavor. Unfortunately, I didn't write how much of what I put in! I really need to get better about that. It just seems that I get so busy adding a little of this & a little of that, oh maybe some more of that, just a little more. Before I know it I have lost track of how much I've added. I am open to suggestions!
I was impressed with what I came up with. They were very chocolatey and had the perfect hint of coffee flavor. Unfortunately, I didn't write how much of what I put in! I really need to get better about that. It just seems that I get so busy adding a little of this & a little of that, oh maybe some more of that, just a little more. Before I know it I have lost track of how much I've added. I am open to suggestions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment