Saturday, January 26, 2008
Jumping on the Bandwagon
I honestly never realized how big blogging is! None of my friends, family or fellow co-workers have caught on yet or maybe it just hasn't quite reached Montana! Ha! I was a little leery when I first started mine but now I have discovered a whole new world! Lately I have been visiting other blogs and then from clicking from one to another and so on. There are so many out there! The list is endless and I am only really checking out food blogs! I never knew! Right now I have about 20 blogs sitting in my favorites that I want to go back and keep reading. Another thing I didn't realize is that there are blogging contests and even Adopt-a-Blogger! A couple of blogs that have the blogging contest events are at Is My Blog Burning? & Sticky Date. I'd love to enter a contest but I don't know which I'd like to do most for my first time. Did I mention I am a horrible decision maker?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment