Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fresh breath

I'm very inspired right now to be creative. To write, to craft, to create, to discover. I'm hoping that means another start-up on my blogs. I'm hoping that means more crafting for me and for my kids. I'm hoping that means more organization. I'm hoping that means more play and exploring and discovering with my kids. I'm not sure where to begin but I'm inspired nonetheless and I'm using this inspiration to create a plan of action for me, for my kids, for my home, for the kids I "daycare," etc.


I love when inspiration hits and then capitalizing on it. I know it doesn't always last long so I make a great point to take advantage and make habits out of my inspirations so they stay in place well after the excitement dies down. Hopefully you'll see me more, on here and my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment