![]() |
| She found this costume in her closet & decided she wanted to wear it instead of a normal outfit. |
After my shower I heard she was awake so I went in her room to say good morning and let her out of her room. On a daily basis when I open the door to her room in the morning or after nap she always pops her head out of her tent (she's been sleeping in a tent she got for Christmas instead of her bed for several weeks now) and says excitedly, "Hi Mama!" It's the sweetest thing. Anyway, this morning I went in with wet hair since I had recently taken a shower and when I popped my head into her tent she noticed right away that my hair was wet and this brings us to the conversation we had:
Jordan (as she is reaching up to touch my hair): "Mommy hair wet"
Me: "Yep, I took a shower before I came in here and got you"
Jordan (thinking): "Me hair wet take bath"
Me: "Ya! Your hair gets wet when you take a bath, doesn't it?"
Jordan: "Ya, Daddy hair wet he take bath too. Nooo! Daddy take shower. Ollie (the way she pronounces Amélie - which has become her nickname, along with Emmie) hair wet take bath. Aboot (the way she pronounces Bogart) hair wet take bath too."
I like to watch her process what I've just said and then think and concentrate so hard on what she is responding back to me.
She has been using words like "really" and "so" for emphasis. She tells me when she really, really likes something, sometimes repeating the word "really" 4 times to really get her point across. And the way she says she is SO, SO thirsty or SO, SO happy is just so funny to hear come out of her. I am in disbelief sometimes with how "big" my little girl is getting not just in this but so many other ways too.
| Found this "decoration" in her room after nap time |

I am just like Jordan .....If my water has no ice in it I will not drink it LOL I refuse to drink milk now because (as I say) "it is juice squeezed from a cow". I do like soy milk; but it has to ice cold. I won't even drink water that has sat out "too long". I tell Tom "it's contaminated" LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny Melissa! I will drink water that has been out on the counter all day and even reuse the same cup for 2 or 3 days! Brandon certainly won't. Our dishwasher is always filled with a ton of cups and I know it's not me going through them all in one day! I do have to agree about the milk thing though, I can only drink it on occasion because it grosses me out. This is going to sound pretty weird but I feel like it's more natural to drink my own breast milk than it is to drink a cow's; now don't get me wrong, I've never actually drank my own milk but it just seems less gross in the big picture. That was probably TMI! I hope that didn't totally gross you out!
ReplyDelete