My baby is growing up so quickly. I love watching her grow and learn new things each day but it sure makes me sad how fast it is going by; it makes me want to have a ton of kids so I can always have a baby! Babies are so much fun!
This little girl is still pretty small compared to other babes her age. She had her 4 month check up yesterday (she is almost 5 months, we are running a little behind schedule on her appointments). I thought it'd be interesting to compare Amélie and Jordan's stats at 4 months.
Weight: Amélie 11.8 lbs - 4%, Jordan 13.8 lbs - 49%
Length: Amélie 22 inches - 40%, Jordan 24 1/2 inches - 60%
Head: Amélie 38 cm - 23%, Jordan 40.2 cm - 30%
As you can see Amélie is on the very low end of the weight chart. The doctor said that we will keep and eye on it but as of right now she is not concerned because Amélie has had a steady increase in weight and she looks very proportional. She's just a long, skinny little thing. I wish everyone could meet her!
She is so adorable...just like her big sister and her mama! I just want to scoop her up and snuggle her!
ReplyDelete