Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big hairy deal!


Jordan's hair has been getting so long and I LOVE it!  I am able to do so much more with it than a goofy single ponytail off the very top of her head.  I have even managed to French braid her hair too!  I really wish I had a picture of it because I was so proud that she sat still long enough for me to do it and it turned out really good and managed to stay in all day long!

In other news...I had an early birthday present of getting to see our next baby!  Everything is looking good and the baby is measuring perfectly with the estimated due date, which is February 22nd...two days after Jordan's second birthday.  I was a little upset about that at first but since there is nothing we can do about it, I think it is quite funny.  I love how you can see the baby's legs in the picture!  At one point during the ultrasound she got a side view and I could see a little arm too, it was so precious!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, big hairy deal for real! I wonder if this one will be born with long locks! I bet you have 5 girls!! Ha! Oh boy, I bet we have five boys...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jordan's hair in that picture...so cute!!! And, congrats again Kayla! What an exciting time for you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! So excited for you. Jordan will be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the news of the new little one! Feb 22nd is a good day to have a birthday!! (hehe its my father's and mine!!!)

    ReplyDelete