The other day I was in the living room and Jordan was roaming the house. She kept going into her room and coming out to bring me a new piece of clothing. After a couple times of this I decided to start putting each piece on her when she came. She loved it! Here is what we came up with. We had lots of fun!
You better watch out! I am thinking about putting locks on Ellie's drawers. She changes clothes multiple times a day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the warning! I may have to go shopping for locks to prepare myself! I have two bags of clothes for you. It made me so sad going through them remembering how cute Jordan looked in them and knowing she will never get to wear them again. I've enjoyed looking at the pictures of Ellie on FB and getting to see the clothes on her. I can't believe how big she was!
ReplyDelete