Monday, October 5, 2009

my FIRST giveaway!

And the winner is......Shannon Lee!! Congratulations Shannon!

I have been super excited about this since I first found out I'd been selected to do a giveaway by MyBlogSparkTM. They sent me a prize package of my own to try and now one of my lucky readers will get their very own prize package to enjoy! Are you ready to find out what it is?!

We are giving away a Wanchai Ferry stay-at-home prize pack that includes these adorable placemats, rice bowls & chopsticks (a set of two) along with coupons for FREE Wanchai Ferry frozen entrees! (I find them at Smith's a Kroger affiliate.)



I was very impressed with the entire kit...the food was wonderfully delicious and the placemats haven't yet left our table! We had some fun, ok, ok, I had some fun with the whole Asian themed dinner; Brandon thought I was a little goofy going all out the way I did.




Anyone is eligible to enter; all you have to do is leave a comment answering the following question.

What is your favorite Asian dish?

I will accept comments until Monday, October 5th at 8:00 am MST. I will use a random generator to choose the winner who will be announced later that same day. If you do not have a blog in which I can leave you a comment, please leave your email address with your answer so I have a way of contacting you if you are the winner. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite dish is Sweet & Sour pork, I found an amazing recipe and can make it whenever I want! cerina.kirkwood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...a giveaway!!! Well, my favorite dish is General Tso's Chicken with sticky rice. And you know where I blog..just in case;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Asian dish will always be potstickers with sweet and sour sauce. Yum, my mouth is watering just thinking about them! chefsl@hotmail.com Shannon Lee

    ReplyDelete