Saturday, September 5, 2009

Grocery fun!

I have been having a wonderful time becoming a couponer and getting fantastic deals! I can't help but share with all of you. I bought all of this for $40.21 saving $80.59; that's 66% savings!!!!!


Here is a list of everything I got in case anyone is curious:

Wanchai Ferry dinner kits x2
Natures Valley Nut Clusters x2
Natures Valley Granola Bars x5
Quaker Life cereal x2
Total cereal
Quaker instant oatmeal x2
SoBe Lifewater x2
SoBe Green Tea x6
A&H Baking Soda
Lentils
Grands Biscuits x2
Margarine
Always pads
Colgate toothpaste
Snickers Fudge candy bar
Yoplait Gogurt x4
Egg Roll Wrappers
Tofu
Nectarines x2
Toaster Strudels x2
Cabbage
Baby food jars x4
Bread x2

We have several healthy snack options to choose from and I've been able to make a weeks worth of meals combining the above with a few items we already have on hand. It's kind of neat because we've actually been able to get a few "treats" that we normally wouldn't buy but because I have been able to get them for free or even make a little money off them so we get to live a little more luxuriously. I have gotten a bunch of tips from Money Saving Mom. I definitely recommend giving her site a look if you are interested in saving lots of money on groceries & toiletries; she's very inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment