I have been waiting to share this news until we were able to get the video on here but I have a feeling that isn't going to be happening any time soon so I need to share before it's even older news than it already is. Jordan rolled over!!! She actually did it over a month ago...on July 6th she rolled from her back onto her belly and a few days later she rolled from her belly onto her back. It was really quit comical because my girl hates being on her tummy so when she learned how to roll she kept wanting to do it but she'd get really upset after she did because she'd realize she was on her stomach. It was a really good thing for her when she learned how to get back over. Now she's an ol' pro at rolling and has begun sitting up by herself. She still needs some padding around her because she does tip over at random but she's getting really good. She's about ready to start getting baths in the full tub instead of just her little one. AND she's also getting her first tooth! I just found it yesterday! She's doing really well with teething. If I hadn't felt inside her mouth I would not have even known yet that her tooth is coming through.
No comments:
Post a Comment