I set up Jordan's swimming pool over a month ago! She had such a blast I was super excited to get the photos posted right away. I was so proud of myself because once we came inside and it was Jordan's naptime I went right to work transferring the pictures onto my computer then looking through them to find the perfect ones for blogging about. I even started a post! But then I looked at the time and realized I was about to be late for Bible study so I put my blogging to the side and ran out the door and as you can see I never came back to it...until now...over a month later. It's terrible. Is the saying "Better late then never" true? I hope so!



I love how it looks like she is about to blow bubbles in this picture. This girl hates tummy time but doing tummy time in her swimming pool is a completely different story!

Kicking back and relaxing. Aw, life is good!


Cute cute cute!!! Jordan is a doll and has the most gorgeous eyes! I'm sure I've said that before somewhere...but man! Lovely lady!!:) Glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time keeping my blog updated!;)
ReplyDelete