Saturday, April 5, 2008
Not too healthy
I am such a crappy blogger. I'm sure you have all figured that out by now, but I still felt the need to voice it. I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs & am on here nearly every day reading them but for some reason when it comes to writing in my own I just suck. I don't know why really. This week has really been a crazy week for me. I am normally not very busy. My typical day is this: wake up, make breakfast for Brandon, then pack his lunch, say goodbye then either go back to bed or go to the gym, get ready for work, go to work, come home from work, make dinner, lounge, bed time. But this entire week has been busy, busy, busy. I am not used to this and come Friday my body was totally feeling it. I was exhausted & had a headache all day long. We were both so tired that we went to bed at about 6:00. ON A FRIDAY NIGHT! Normally we stay up and watch a movie or do something entertaining but neither of us could stand to stay awake any longer. So we were up at about 6:30 this morning. And it feels like a normal Saturday. Whew! This week is looking like a typical week for us and boy am I happy about that! I'm enjoying today immensely! Anyway, with such a busy stressful week, I ate terribly! By the end of the week, I realized how much junk I had eaten & was feeling bad about it. I don't like that just throwing a few more things into my schedule can really throw me off in every aspect. Is this common or just me? I'm making sure this next week to get back on track eating nice & healthy. I took a majority of the junk food leftover from my scrapbooking party to work the next day so that I wouldn't have all of that to eat on my own. So yes, one of my busy days involved a scrapbook party at my house. I love scrapbooking and have a party every 6 months or so at my house. Someday hopefully soon I will post some of the cards I have made here on my blog. Let me know how many of you out there scrapbook or make cards. I'd love to hear from you! I use Close to My Heart products because to me they are the BEST! Well I know this isn't really much of a closing but I really need to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment